DeloPorts is a holding company that owns and operates Delo Group’s stevedore assets in the port of Novorossiysk.
DeloPorts’ terminals boast outstanding features:
- Container terminal throughput capacity: 700,000 TEU/year.
- Direct access to M4 Don federal highway.
- Unique deep-sea berth capable to receive container vessels of up to 10,000 TEU.
- Own railway yard with 7 reception and dispatch railways, ability to form block trains, and 2 reception and dispatch railways.
- Digital container terminal management system.
- Ability to service Panamax and Post-Panamax vessels.
- Throughput capacity of grain terminal: 7 mln tonnes/year.
- Deep-water grain berth capable to receive 2 vessels of up to 100,000 tonnes simultaneously.
- Silos capacity: 220,000 tonnes.
- Ability to handle 6 wagons simultaneously on 3 tracks.
- Three grain reception lines from road transport.
- Own vehicle storage area on the territory of the terminal.
- Own certified laboratory for grain quality analysis.